Cardio toxicity is the occurrence of heart electrophysiology dysfunction or muscle damage. As the result, the heart becomes weaker and not able to pump sufficient blood throughout the body. Cardio toxicity are caused by chemotherapy treatment (Sussaman M.A., Hang C. 2010), complication or anorexia nervosa, adverse effect of heavy metal intake or incorrect administered drug such as bupicacine. It has a direct effect on function and structure of heart leading to accelerated development of cardio vascular diseases especially in the present of risk factors. (ESC: 2016 Dio: (10.1002/ejhf. 654).
1.2 Cardiovascular Disease (CVDS)
Cardiovascular Disease (CVDs) are group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels. They are number one cause of death globally i.e. more people die annually from CVDs than from any other causes. It is a complex phenomenon affecting the mechanical, electrical, and structural and biochemical properties of the heart (Arversa and sonninblick 1999).
To study the effect of ethanoic extract of baobab leave on cardiac function and histopathological chante in doxorubicin induced cardio toxicity.
1.4 Objectives of the Study
- To investigate the cardio protective effect of baobao leave extract on Lactatte dehydrogenase enzymes in doxorubicin induced cardiac toxicity rate.
- To measure blood pressure and cardiac output.
- To apply a mechanical energy balance to the circulatory system
- To investigate the effect of baobao leave extract on oxidative stress.
- To investigate the effect of baobao leave extracts on Doxorobucin in cardiovascular disease.